I Finally Won Something!

So, seeing as I'm in an amazing mood, I decided to finally write another journal. I suppose I should first explain why I'm in a good mood, yeah? Well, okay, sir(s), I will.

Firstly, a few days ago, I entered this contest that my local (awesomely amazing) rock station, 105.1 Channel Q, was having. As many of you probably know, 30 Seconds To Mars's new CD came out today (WOOT). Well, the contest I entered was to win the CD. I didn't really expect to win, I just thought it'd be fun to enter. Well, today at around 9:30 this morning, I got a call. I didn't know who it was from, but they left a voicemail. Seeing as I was at school, I had to wait to listen to it. As I was waiting for my mom to come pick me up (as I live in Iowa and there's a stupid blizzard blowing through right now), I checked the message. And guess what. I won! Yeah, I was surprised, too, seeing as I never win anything. I was pretty damn excited. If I hadn't been at school, I probably would've screamed. (YAY! KINGS AND QUEENS JUST CAME ON ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!)

Secondly, I just read this awesomely amazing Jared Leto-y fanfic and it made me happy. Like, super happy. Yeah. This is the story, so you should definitely read it. And also it's Tuesday, and that freakin' rocks, because my shows (Scare Tactics and 18 Kids and Counting) are on.

Well, now that you all have been filled in about my happy day, you should tell me how your day went. :)


P.S. I'm also happy because I had an idea for a Jared Leto story, and seeing as I probably won't have school tomorrow, I'll have all day to work on it. So, yay for me, and stuff. :P
December 8th, 2009 at 10:41pm