About my stories...PLEASE READ!

So, this little idea I have about updating one story and then another isnt working too well.

In fact, it's horrible. Because then I get to the point where I have all these ideas for one story and nothing for another.

And then I feel bad if I dont update a story for a long time. So I think I'm going to finish one story and then pick up on another after the first one is done, That way I can devote more time to one story instead of three.

Here it goes. In the list of how I'm going to be doing my stories and why.

'If You Took Another Look, You'd be Back So Soon' [because I have the most ideas for it right now, and I have a pretty good idea of where I'm going to go with it]
'Mindfreaked' [because I only have a few ideas and I'm not really sure how I want it to end]
'That Last Little Spark' [I actually feel really bad for leaving this for the last, but its only because I have no clue what I want to do with it yet. I've left it at a very crucial chapter, which makes me feel even more horrible. Also, the prequel to that was my first successful story here on Mibba, and I feel like I'm letting down the ones who commented on both of them and subscribed.

Unless you want to look at it as "saving the best for last"

So if you have any ideas for either 'Mindfreaked' or especially 'That Last Little Spark', or even something for 'If You Took Another Look...' dont be afraid to suggest them. I'll add credit too.

Thanks for understanding....or at least reading this.
December 10th, 2009 at 09:06pm