For The Record

Okay I've been getting questions lately about whether or not I know Avenged Sevenfold and whether or not I can prove it...
See, the thing is, I can prove it and would love to just so I could force it down the tight raw throats of this world's MINDLESS drones that we call the public and sadly most of the guys' FANS who IDOLIZE and make into GODS these simple guys that I know and love...
However, I cannot share my proof...
*shock, gasp, groan and pout, pity tear pops out*
Most of the so-called "proof" these people require is nothing short of PERSONAL INFORMATION and PRIVATE PHOTOS that the guys do not want shared and would not be happy that I gave out to the same mindless people who don't really give a crap about them anyway, otherwise they would RESPECT their privacy instead of asking for more PRIVATE information and items that they should NOT have!!!
I know...I know...SHOCKING isn't it????
That people who are "fans" could POSSIBLY be uncaring...
And before all you fans go off on me, I must say, I DO NOT MEAN ALL AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANS!!!! I SIMPLY MEAN THOSE WHO WISH TO KNOW AND HAVE EVERYTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THEIR PERSONAL LIVES.
I know most fans are really happy that the guys have a private life outside of their public facades and would love nothing more than to HELP ME shove the proof down the bad-fans' throats...but would never DREAM of it right?? LOL Because they are like me and respect the guys for who and what they really are...just guys, men, real male human beings...

Ok, I think I'm done now...
*gets off soap box*
If you have anything to add, please leave it here in a comment and if you happen to read this and go "damn, that's me she's talkin about who's an obsessive b*tch/bast**d fan" then please go get medicated!! LOL

Peace, Love, Rock&Roll
Me
December 12th, 2009 at 04:07am