It's So Demanding.

Do you ever sit there and say to yourself; God, I need to fucking update, or fuck me I need to write some chapters!
I do, and it's frustrating. I think I say something like that or similar for about 80% of my day; and then it's usually followed by; Uh, this is so demanding.

It's not that I don't like writing, I fucking love it or I wouldn't have 13 stories up and running at the moment; with more on the way might I add. But don't you ever just get the feeling that you really do want to right, but just getting that inspiration or the encouragement to actually write isn't always there; and so then, it sort of feels like chore, something your parents are telling you to do before you can go out or watch television; or go on the computer.

Well...that was my little piece about writing, that was completely random..opinions?

As well; I recently was secured a job at McDonalds in the town closest to me; now I'm a proud vegetarian, border line vegan; and working at McDonalds....IS TOTALLY WRONG, but I need money to save up for my trip to American; and other various countries....I know I'm a bit of a contradiction; saying working at McDonalds is wrong, and then I go ahead and work there, but when you need money, you do desperate things.

I protest against McDonalds, for goodness sakes. Haha. That has to stop though, becuase if I get caught, I get fired.

Another little rant.

Much love.
x Jasper
December 17th, 2009 at 05:55am