A rant by Cassie Lynn Valo.

Since I have no friends left in real life to vent to, I'm just going to vent to the Mibba community as a whole.

My real life quite honestly sucks, so lately I've been spending all of my time reading Ville Valo fanfics. I guess I read them because they're kind of an escape for me from the hell I live everyday.

Ville Valo has been my life since I was very young, and I guess you could say in some metaphysical way, he's molded me into who I've become today. A hopeless romantic who drowns in their own thoughts and is clinically depressed. I have a lovely family and an amazing boyfriend, but I'm not happy. The main reason being that I want Ville and I've always just wanted Ville. I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never be happy until I have him, and I know for a fact that I'll never have him. He's 33 and I'm going to be 17 in a few weeks. This has been my thoughts since I was 10 years old. Ville may never know my existance, but the fact that I know he's out there somewhere is what gives me the strength to hold on. His voice sings me to sleep every night and gets me through every day. Ville and I are too similar is too many ways. The way I feel is that we're destined for each other and I know a million other girls my age feel the same way, but it's just such a fucking genuine feeling that I haven't been able to let go of for almost seven years.

If you took the time to read this, please post a comment on what you think. I love opinions.
December 22nd, 2009 at 11:27pm