More Maryland Bands

This is my second journal referring to Maryland Bands. If you didn't catch my first, go check it out before reading this one. Please? Then comment it and let me know what you thought.

First up, The Hint.
They're actually a pretty big band and a lot of people seem to know and love them. So you may or may not have heard of them before, but I urge you to take a listen and give them a chance.

I'm thinking this is just a random video made by a fan, but they don't have an official music video to my knowledge. So bear with me.



You can hear more at their myspace: www.myspace.com/thehint

Next up, Fire In The Hole.

Another one of my favorites. Their live shows are amazing, with a lot of references to weed and sex. They're just overall fun people and they live to entertain.



Myspace: www.myspace.com/fireintheholerock

Finally, Storm the Beaches.

I've seen them live once, and I have no complaints. I first heard about them through a friend.
I found their myspace, and it was love at first listen.I seriously recommend you check them out.

I couldn't find any videos for them, but you can check their myspace.

www.myspace.com/stormthebeaches

That's all for now, I'll have another blog sometime after the holidays with even more amazing bands.
Hope you enjoy!
December 23rd, 2009 at 08:29pm