You broke my heart, and your promise!

Okay so this is just me ranting and spilling my guts out about the one guy I thought I knew. Feel free to comment about my horrible life lol :)

I trusted you with my heart and you broke it, you said you loved me but you changed your mind. I told you my secrets and you betray them to the world. Now you see me as a joke, and it hurts. You laugh when I ask for advice, yet you come to me for advice too. I am aching inside and I wish you understood.

Tears have been shed for you, at times I think I wasted my times. Other times I think it was worth it. You bruised me, and then wrapped me up in those warm arms of yours and said its okay, I love you. My heart would melt with those words, and the anger that dwelled deep within my heart would disapear.

You teased me knowing I had never been kissed, so when you finally did kiss me, it was the best moment ever. Then you left me and expected me to be fine. When you returned I welcomed you with open arms and let everything return to normal, that was my first mistake. Many mistakes were made when we were together.

When I needed you most you weren't there, you were off with some other girl. When you returned you said there was no other girl and that I was perfect. If I was perfect, then why did you do it? Why did you try to make me jealous over the other girl, what was her name? Katie, Katlyn, whatever.

Now you have no one because you changed your mind and are trying to get with a girl in a relationship. If she hasn't left her boyfriend yet there is probably a reason for that. Maybe you should accept the fact that you finally met one girl that doesnt swoon at the first sight of you.

Once upon a time you were perfect. Once upon a time you promised you would never hurt me. Now, the promise is broken, and you are scum, lying cheating scum that I can't stop thinking about. Thanks for wasting my time, and thanks for breaking my heart, enjoy your life.
December 24th, 2009 at 09:59pm