Bitter

I know, I know. I know no one fucking cares about me or my dreams. Their fucking dreams after all.
But I can't stop thinking about this one - partically because I am currently obessed with Panic at the Disco.

But, that was who I dreamt about. I dreamt that the new 'panic' was playing and I went with my mother [ of all people...] to a concert of theirs. They absolutely sucked. They were horrible. There was no magic, no creativity. It was horrible.

I fear that, because of the whole splitting up thing - both bands will fail.

This is my point. What if The Young Veins and Panic fail? What if all four of those beautiful, wonderful boys fail?
How could this happen.

But seriously. I honestly don't want anything to happen to them. All of 'em - Ryan, Spencer, Jon and Brendon - deserve a wonderful carrerr and a joyful life filled with successes.
I'm most concerned with The Young Veins. Because hardly anyone is that interested in them. I am, and a few other people out there.
I hope its just me and more people enjoy them.

People'll listen to Panic untill their completely gone. Because people like Brendon and people think its gonna be the same as the old. Whatever. Its a new band. I also believe that they should rename themseleves. But that muc is just me.

New Panic WILL NOT be th same. It just wont. And ths bothers me. It bothers me deeply. They o not deserve this.

Sure, Meg could be wrong. I know - and honesty, I hope I am. Its just irking me - espcially with the dream - that they're gonna fail.

I'm sure ya'll think differently, and thats fine. I'm just concerned.

What do you guys think, anyway?
December 28th, 2009 at 11:59pm