RIP Rev

Jimmy Sullivan (aka The Rev) of Avenged Sevenfold died today, well I guess it was yesterday.
I don't know how to sedcribe how I feel. This has to be one of the worst days of my life. Jimmy was my favorite member to A7X, but I never knew him, I never met him, hell I never even got to see them in concert, but I feel like the world has just been taken from me.
When I found out I was in pure shock, I really could not believe it. I was waiting for the JUST KIDDING, I guess I still am. When I told my parents about his death, I broke down. I started bawling like no other, which made me feel dumb.
I keep trying to describe what Im feeling but I can't put it into words. I want to go listen to Avenged Sevenfold or go watch their music videos, but I can't. When MJ, Billy Mays, and Brittany Murphy I was sad, but not this kind of sad. And what kills me the most is that this isn't going to be a big deal, like if I mention it to someone they will ask who Im talking about and have no knowlage of him, there will be no news on it, nobody will care, and it sucks.

How is Avenged Sevenfold going to make it?
Am I the only one who is horrified of the idea of another drummer?
Am I the only one who feels like this?
December 29th, 2009 at 07:16am