Rest In Peace My Friend

I think that the world went dark at 1:30pm Monday December 28,2009. That is the day we lost the increadible man, drummer, friend, family memeber and light of the party. The day The Reverend James Owen Sullivan died. I can't get my head around this. He was only 28 years old. So young. So full of life. Although some of us didn't know him the way his friend and fellow band members did it doesn't make this any less difficult. Jimmy was a hero and a mentor for so many.

My heart is with the loved ones he has left behind. Matt, Brian, Zacky, Johnny and of course his family as well. There is no end to what I would give to have Jimmy back for one special moment. One moment to tell him how truly wonderful he is. One moment to tell him...Thank you. Thank you for keeping me sane in a world that I felt as though I had to walk on eggshells. A world we take for granted each and every day.

Thank you Jimmy for putting yourself and your heart out there for all of us. The fans. For we are the lucky ones to have had you grace our lives. Jimmy you have brought laughter and love to so many people. People that you never even got to meet. People who will never have the chance to meet you. You brought meaning to so much. Meaning of loving life.

Avenged Sevenfold...I'm sorry your hearts don't have his beat anylonger. Please know that we the fans love you all and keep you close at this terrible time in your lives. Jimmy lives on in each beat of our heart. Jimmy lives on in each smile that we see in pictures. Jimmy lives on in each video, in each song that is played. Jimmy lives on in you. He lives in our memories and our lives will never be the same.

We miss you Jimmy. Rest in peace my friend. We will always love you. See you in the Afterlife my friend.

With Love,

Beth a.k.a. XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
December 29th, 2009 at 08:53am