In Loving Memory Of One Of My Many Heroes

As many of you may already know, Avenged Sevenfold's drummer, James Owen Sullivan, also known as "Jimmy" or more so, "The Rev", was found dead in his home yesterday, December 28th.
Like many other reactions I've seen and heard, this event hit me like a ton of bricks. Jimmy was such an influence to my musical skills and interests- Avenged Sevenfold was my first true favorite band. And now, one of my favorite drummers in the whole wide world... is gone.
I still cannot believe that it happened. Today, in honor of this amazing man, I am currently wearing every single piece of Avenged Sevenfold clothing and accesories I own. I've even written his birthdate and deathdate on my arms.
I'm holding my own special burial ceremony back home. I've printed out several pictures of The Rev and have placed them in the shoebox that I got my Avenged Sevenfold shoes in, along with a black rose and a poem that I wrote him.
My mind is still overwhelmed by this and my heart is shaking in disbelief. The Rev will always be remembered in the souls of every Avenged Sevenfold fan, young and old, new and long-runnning.
We love you, Rev. May you rest in peace.
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan
-I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE DEATH BAT, OF THE UNITED NATION OF SEVENFOLD, AND TO THE GATES FOR WHICH THEY STAND PLAGUE, ONE NATION, UNDER CHRIST, INVINCIBLE, WITH SHADOWS AND VENGEANCE FOR ALL.-
December 29th, 2009 at 06:47pm