Starbucks adventure

Ever felt like you can’t take your eyes off a gorgeous guy that you don’t even know? Well I did today and I have to tell you it’s not that fun, especially when you embarrass yourself in front of him.
So here is the story. I was on starbucks drinking my grande White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino and reading a fashion magazine which by the way was very interesting. I was so absorbed by it I didn’t notice this guy sat on the table next to me.
Just after he bought his coffee I acknowledged his presence and let me tell you he was hot. Hot is an understatement. I might have started drooling. He had black hair, black eyes and white skin. That might not sound like an attractive combination, but he was attractive, way beyond attractive. The way he brushed his hand trough his hair and the way his small eyebrow piercing shined in the artificial light made my heart beat increase.
He glanced at me a small smile playing on his beautiful face. I could have died happy at that moment. I probably looked like an idiot at that time, but I couldn’t have cared less. He was looking at me! I probably sound like one of those annoying cheerleaders.
He turned back at his coffee staring blankly at the table. I sighed slowly and tried to the same thing, but I only managed to spill the drink on my white top. Yes, I was wearing a white top at that type. Karma is a bitch.
I basically jumped off my seat making everybody turn their heads in my direction, including my mysterious guy. I whined looking at the wet top, which revealed my black bra. Mysterious guy chuckled slightly and stood up, two napkins in his hands. He handed me one of them and with the other started cleaning my shirt. I blushed and did the same thing with mines. It was useless, but the fact our faces almost touched made me feel good.
“Um, it won’t go. But thanks anyway,” I muttered taking a step backwards.
“You’re welcome.” His voice was slightly amused.
“Well I’ll just go.” I said aware of the awkwardness of the situation.
“Yea. Um, hey wait, what’s your name?” he asked.
“Anca.”
“Alex. Nice to meet you Anca.” He winked. I swear my mouth fell wide open. “Anyway, you look nice in that.” He pointed at my top. I blushed and covered my chest embarrassed.
“Bye.” I waved shyly. We winked again and I left feeling very, very stupid. I have managed to make a fool of myself in front of the hottest guy I have ever met in my life. That just screams me.
Yea, so know I plan going to starbucks everyday hoping I’ll see him once more and hopefully have a decent conversation with him. Call me pathetic, but the guy is hotter than David Beckham and that says something in my opinion. I mean he showed some interest right? He helped and asked my name… That is something, right?
December 29th, 2009 at 09:39pm