Goodbye '00

Dear Mibba world,

Wow, it's weird to think we're entering a new decade. 2010's! Look out world! Flying cars are on their way! Hell, according to the 1980's, we should be living on the moon by now. Hello, progress? You're slacking.

When the 2000's started, I was six years old! It's so crazy to think about it, because it really doesn't seem that long... but at the same time, it feels like forever ago. When the 2000's started, I was in grade one, trying out French school. My teacher was the devil and hated me, and I was an awful student.

At the beginning of the 2000's, I met one of my closest friends, Chris. We are still best friends. We celebrated New Years Eve together at a friend's party just last night!

So much happened, but it's only because the decade is ended that I really sit back and think about it. I'm not going to write it all, of course, because SO MUCH can happen in ten years, it's impossible to write it all (and I really don't want to).

What's my new year's resolution? Why, it's to learn an instrument this year. I used to play guitar, I quit, and lately I've been meaning to pick that stupid thing back up. I wonder if I actually will.

Happy New Year, everyone! New year, new decade, fresh start! Sending love to you all,
xoxo Molly

p.s. What's YOUR resolution? ^_^
January 2nd, 2010 at 01:36am