Life Can Get So Confusing

Okay, well today, and the last couple really, I've been so confused. It's going to sound like your typical teen problem, but from here it doesn't feel it. So, I like a couple of people. I really like them. For arguements sake, I'm going to give them different names. Okay, so I really like harry, and emma? They're both so wonderful, so kind, and they make me feel happy, something I'm really used to.
Emma, she's so amazing. She's beautiful, so gorgeous. When she smiles at me, it lights my world. And Harry. He makes me feel safe. When he looks at me, I melt inside. And when I'm in his arms, I feel like nothing could get to me, nothing could hurt me. I feel so safe with him.
But... They both have feelings for me as far as I've been told. By them each to be honest. There's just one other probelm. I'm not in the best frame of mind. I'm on anti depressants, and my mental health isn't stable. I feel like...if I'm with someone, then I need them to be strong. I don't want to hurt them. And I want to be able to turn to them when I need somebody. But emma, she's not well either. And I want to help her, and make her feel better.
I don't know which way to go...
January 3rd, 2010 at 09:45pm