January 3rd, 2010.

To be honest, I'm not much of a writer, anymore. I used to be. But life has its ups and downs and I threw it away, a real pity I must say, I quite enjoyed it. It's not something I want to pursue, merely a way for me to express myself, and maybe tell my story, as boring as it may be.

I'll try and keep this journal, though I can't guarantee it'll be of any interest to anyone besides myself for future reference into my ramblings. I never kept diaries...well I did, but they were vaguely pathetic and became more of a chore for me, and if I had the inclination to reread it at all, I would pull the pages out and lord knows where they are now.

Since this is my first entry, and I'm not sure how many, if any, will see this, but I'd like to take a minute just to talk about myself a little, my interests, hobbies, my friends, ect. You can find out more about my life as I go on with this business.

My 2010 resolution was to find it within me to heal and be a better person.
I love rap, hip hop, metal, rock, jazz, country, techno and classical music.
I'm not a fan of modern books, I prefer those set in other times, it just takes me away from reality and that's the main reason I tend to read books.

That's all for now, hello Mibba, I trust we'll be good friends over the next while.

Goodnight.
January 4th, 2010 at 01:55am