Another Heart Break Story

sabrina loves eric with all her heart, and eric loved her. they Loved being together and spending as much time together as they possible could. one day eric got down on one knee and asked sabrina to marry him becuase he loved her so much he wanted to spend his whole life with her.she kissed him and said yes. the only thing she wanted was to spend her life with him forever. but then eric been acting werid, she knew something was wrong but there was nothing she could do about it. eric started talking to one of his friends about sabrina, his friend said things that made him change his mind about her. a little while later eric broke up with sabrina. he broke up with her and just walked away. at that moment she fell to her knees and cried, thinking "why me? why now? h said he loved me but why did he leave me?" so many questions left unanswered. sabrina didn't understand why he left her alone with nothing else to love when he said he wanted to be with her forever. sabrina wants to love someone else but there will always be the memories of eric in her mind. "why does it hurt so much to love someone that you gave your whole heart to and they shattered it in one moment?" thanks for messing up my life "eric"
January 5th, 2010 at 10:06pm