Random

I feel like writing a journal just for the sake of writing one. Lame I know, but I'm bored. Someone once pointed out that "from" is a weird word and I have to say I kind of agree. Do you agree?

I wrote this drabble story for a contest today... I think it's actually quite good for a story with less then 300 words. You can read if your bored...

I should probably be doing some precalc now... or applying for university. If there's one thing you should know about me, I am a professional procrastinater. Mibba plays a big part in my procrastination. What is the longest procrastination you have done? Or what is your craziest procrastination story? Mine would have to be when I procrastinated on returning a few library books for about half a year... not a good idea. I now owe the library over 50$ and am currently procrastinating on paying the fee.

Saturday I bought a grad dress XD!! Grad is kind of like prom where I am from and since we don't even have a prom it's a big deal. The colour is brown and its long and stapless. Although I doubt anyone cares... I just feel the need to anounce this somewhere because at my school it's practically a tradition that you don't show anyone the dress before grad. My friend won't even tell people the colour of her dress. Personally I think it's a stupid tradition because last year my cousin ended up having the same dress as an other girl. Luckily she found out before the grad or that would of been akward but she still had to buy herself a whole new dress at the last minute... talk about wasted money.
January 12th, 2010 at 04:12am