Journal Entries on Quizilla

I'm sick of people analyzing every little word in every little sentence. Sick of people saying one thing, then doing another even though they say they HATE hypocrites. Well then I guess you hate yourself! Most of all, though, I'm sick of being depressed all day and night. I want to have fun. Too bad my fun is usually mixed with drama of the most shocking sort.

I don't want to be the messenger. I didn't even realize it before when I was doing it. I just saw that no one was communicating, people were complaining because they were left in the dark, and I thought I could help. Guess I just made it worse. I didn't know what else to do, though! What am I supposed to do now?

Katie's post made way more sense than Jaci's did. And it didn't make me feel as bad. She didn't insult me....but maybe Jaci's insults were like constructive criticism? I don't know. I don't think she gets that the whole 'messenger' thing includes her. She even makes me tell her! And she knows I don't want to! Which makes her even more of a hypocrite because she instructed me not to keep asking people what's wrong. She basically does that to me. 'If she wants to tell you then she will!' Try taking your own advice, will ya?

I want to separate from Jaci and Katie and just stick with Becca. It's not just because of this. It's because there's too many misunderstandings with them! I don't see them, Jaci doesn't call, Katie can't, and that puts a strain on everything! But that seems too easy. I'm almost positive that if I did do that, I would be given death glares from that point on. And I'd be complained about to someone else and 'not know about it'. But maybe it would be worth it...it wouldn't be hard to adapt. Except I promised them both that I wouldn't leave them. So I technically can't....I don't know. We'll see what happens.

Okay, so basically: Jaci and Katie got mad at me for communicating for people(because they won't freaking do it themselves!) and I'm NOT happy about it.

Peace Out, DM
January 13th, 2010 at 05:14pm