NJATA concert, Chicago, IL 1/17/10

one

Where to begin…first of all. My feet are killing me and my voice is shot from screaming. Lol. Anyway. So first thing we did was go downtown at like 12:30-1:00ish because college sister wanted to go shopping first. So bff and I decide to go walk around and we go into stores around and blah. Then, we decide to go sit down somewhere because we didn’t want to have achy feet at the concert (it failed obviously) so at first we go into a Chinese restaurant, but they kicked us out because we didn’t want to buy anything. (meanies) Then Bff was like “Let’s get donuts!” and I’m like really? in the afternoon? (strange kid). We go into a donut shop we always go to when we’re downtown and as we’re enjoying our delicious donuts Joe tweets about a rad donut shop downtown! Bff and I have a mini teenie moment and think that maybe Nick or the Administration might come here but then realize it was highly unlikely so we go back to enjoying our donuts. Anywhoo…ummm oh yeah! We go into a store and SOS by Jb is playing, so we sing it obnoxiously at the top of our lungs, and a cute guy that was working the counter laughed at us. We go over flirt and talk and such…turns out he was a fan of Jb and NJATA! SO Rad! and he was going to the concert too! Only problem was that he was nineteen :l. boo. He was CUTE!

And OMG! So the next place we go to was Starbucks and we chilled there for like an hour by people watching and rating people outfits. (funstuff) Then we get bored and try to figure out which hotel Nick might be at so we could be stalkers. Then bff goes “Dude, I love that girls outfit at the counter!” I look over, see a dark haired girl with cute boots/purse and agree. Then only to realize once she turned to the side to exit the place that it was the one and only SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!!!!! We were starstruck. lol I love G-mez! (my nickname for her) but decide not to stalk her. (although we never saw her at the concert…) Anyway, so after that we start to leave because we have to meet college sister to go to the venue.

Go to the venue….wait outside FOREVER! (thanks Nicholas) My feet are cold in my black high-top converses. (yeah, I wore them just because Nick has been wearing his : ) and my cute forever 21 knit dress and tights. ha. I wear dresses like everyday like Stevvie. and my leather jacket wasn’t doing me the justice it should have since it looked so darn cute.

Strike up a conversation with some super sweet Jonas fans. They’re sooo nice, its like a big family I swear. We talk about how much Nick loves baseball and the Yankees, and how the Yankees Pone any baseball season. Why I’m a Yankees fan? My daddy is from New york! I want to live there so bad its beautiful. I can’t wait for baseball season seriously! I miss it. lol Off topic, ehh.

Ummm…obnoxious fans scream really loudly for NO DAMN REASON! Ha, I befriended a body guard. He was cool and we talked about baseball too :) People scream obnoxiously again…hoffman’s enters the building. Bff and I have a teenie moment, we love Hoffman! He’s a nice chain smoking alcoholic. get tweets from Joe, he can’t spell! lol

Finally get in the venue! It was still cold in there -_-. Bff goes to our seats and I get in the really long merch line to get stuff. Befriend a few other girls. It was there first concert :) amateurs. warn them not to scream the whole time or during concert because Nick gets mad. ;) (I think I pretty much made them paranoid.) lol Shiver to death. boo. Inform them on my experiences with JB. (I met them in….)08 or 09? ha, its late.

and how I met him at Northwestern when he visited! Now you see my inspiration right :D I was visiting college sister and BAM! Nick Jonas was standing in the administration building just totally focusing on the vending machines. Me and college sister finally decided to talk to him, but college sister’s a wimp! ha! so me being me charming and ridiculous self went up to him. it was funny. Instead of being a fan, I walked up next to him and stuck my hands in my pockets just like him. After a few seconds I go, “So…I’m torn between the snickers and and a milky way…since you claim you’re always right, which one?” then I freak out because I always speak before thinking and think he’ll probably think I’m weird. LUCKILY! he turned to me and laughed and said “that’s funny…I’d go with the Milkyway,” *swoons” and I go “I’m trusting you…(puts money in machine) but I guess I should since you’ll be running our country eventually,” (I’m slick right?” lol) He laughs again and smiles with his teeth and goes “you’re funny, I like that.” and I go “sweet, now you have to promise to remember Stevvie Addison who you had a nice conversation with at Northwestern by the vending machines next time I go to one of your concerts ok?” and he laughs and smiles again “Well I can’t promise, but I’ll try. It was nice to meet you Stevvie.” and I go “cool, you too Nick,” then he walked away. COOLEST MEETING EVER because it was the real nick and not “I have to meet fans nick” I have no idea what he bought lol. I still can’t remember.

WAY OFF TOPIC once again!

anyway, back to the concert. ummm where was I? OH YEAH! in merch line then I had to pee REALLY BAD! so I pee pee dance all the way to the bathrooms lol. TMI. Get to our seats and freak out because we had FRONT ROW, dead center! We could see the lyrics he had taped on the ground and everything and had a mini freakout. I would post pictures but my mommy said I wasn’t allowed too :/ boo.

felt really bad for this girl in a wheelchair because once the concert started I knew everyone would block her way . :/

WAITING!!!! forever. blah. Then these obnoxious people start screaming again. seriously, I would be like STFU! if I were Nick. lol. Diane comes on! LOVE HER! jtdkytfgliu her guitarist in HOT! she sings, we teenie out, she laughs and makes eye contact with us like ten times. which made me more excited to see Nick!

soooo tired. :/ Moving on!

Ummmm, intermission. go potty again! Go back to seats to hear people chanting “NICK!” ten minutes of good music and bam! Rocky theme song comes on! (its so fitting for nick right?) and the lights dim….

So, The lights dim and the rocky theme song comes on! Then Nick comes out all swagger like and such and we’re off with Rose garden! FIRST EYE CONTACT OF THE NIGHT! and a little smile like this : ) I forgot my roses and they would have been dead already since we left so early :P Gloried at Nick’s flawless skin and adorable plaid shirt and teenied because Nick and I were Converse twins! lol. Man, I spent six months months worth of work on these tickets and they were SO worth it. Nick sounds AMAZING live and his so funny. UM, he said.

‘My name is Nick & we are the administration & you are the best fans in the world,”

NOW WAY NICHOLAS!.and he has a southern accent.lol

Um, the hooker song was next…state of emergency? and Nick’s a bad ass on the guitar. nbd…but Sonny is freaking amazing. he muttered when he said “hell” it was cute! he would turn around before every song and I seriously stared at his ass every single time. It looks good in Jeans. btw. : ) he looks all serious and does his wierd little guitar moves and goes “OH!” and “WHOO!” alot. and it makers his hair move up and down. HA! and for some reason and look directly at me and starts singing “she’s seductive…and she does it well….” and I’m like damn, what are you trying to say Nicholas? and then he looks at me again and sing “she’s gonna let you go…she gonna lets you go.” I felt intimidated I’ll tell ya that. :0 he’s so cute when he salutes :) and suddenly i became obsessed with his thighs…I really wanted to touch them. Is that weird? oh well. lol he can sing REALLY High. its cool. and I love this song! So STEVVIE wonder :) he like smirked the whole time during this song. lol

THEN MY SECOND FAVORITE SONG WAS NEXT! the olive song :) I wanted to shank a bitch for screaming during this song. His voice was like butter during this song…so smooth and deep and real life. lol got some eye contact again:) I was going to faint from it all I swear. swooned when he whispered the lyric “stay” in that song. SO HOT! haha, I love his guitar faces when he goes into the solo! I won’t give you an Olive and arrow, bb. BTW this performance might make a cameo in Fate!! : ) Nick makes sex faces when he closes his eyes.

“we got a great crowd tonight, you’re giving Detroit a run for their money”I don’t remember when he said that, but it was funny.

LAST TIME AROUND WAS NEXT and he bobs his head like a chicken. I like to think this song was about me because he doesn’t remember so I like to pretend he does. : ) and I was so like “Oh my god…look at his hair!” because it was moving and shaking all adorable like. I LOVE THIS SONG! that’s all. just sayin..So I totally unintentionally had a teenie moment while Nick was looking at me! how embarrassing! like fanning myself and smiling stupidly because he was looking down at me and Bff while he was biting his lip all sexy like! It was so hot. he smirked :P lol. more chicken head bobbing. oh and he jumped on the speaker? and jumped off, totally thought he was gonna fall.

INSEPARABLE was next! OMG I love this version. This boy is so sexual I’ll tell you! I don’t think he realizes or something. lol. He turns around and legit shakes his booty at us. No joke. he fist pumped like a champ :) and then SEX NOISES! Ha! and good lord he sounded so hot with his “ohs” lol. and heh, his voice cracked so bad. I laughed. either he’s getting sick or his voice is still just not done changing. idk.

JOKE TIME! No joke book, but his girly fan/gay voice is priceless. Nick joked about fans again and did a girly voice. He even said how he’s really not that funny or
something along that lines. But he was joking how girls would be like “I will so laugh at whatever you say!”

Next was celebrate, while the world is spinning. I believe he messed up on celebrate.

“it’s always great coming back to Chicago, I’d like to live here one day. people are so kind in Chicago!” FTW. : )

ALBL/Black keys. unintentional crying time for muah.

It was a beautiful speech. He sounds like an old baptist preacher lol. I love how Nick’s speech was simple but had so much meaning. To think of it that’s just kinda the way Nick is. He is so amazing : )

no vesper’s goodbye BOO!

Next was his melody:

Fireflies (I decided on no sign)

Use Somebody(awesome)

What Did I Do to Your Heart (SURPRISE!) teenied out. he did the cutest thing when everyone did the clap clap part.

You Belong With Me (Love it)

Catch Me (he does this song SO well)

Fly With Me(:DD)

Hello Beautiful (I hear it’s wonderful in Chicago…) : )

AND THEN THE PART I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR HAPPENED!!!

STAY! I immediately started screaming when his straight mic-stand was in front of him. : ) What I would do to be that mic stand…lol. I yelled SEX! when the music started. idk why but that’s what this song reminds me of…(“All that we have is tonight…”) can you blame me? I just kept praying to Nesus and thinking “anick, anick, anick…HA! I’m a totally Nistian. Dude, Nick is so sexual! He sexes up his mic stand. He like mounts it & pulls it close to him. hmm someone has something on his mind…or someone. I’m like hot damn! He unbuttoned his top all sexy like. HA! He waved his finger at me at the beginning, I felt reassured that I shouldn’t be scared. LOL! he like caresses the mic stand and gives these teenies next to me orgasms. seriously, they were like fanning themselves and going “OMG HE”S SOOO HOT!” Okay I’ll admit it, I fanned myself a few times during that song too. I was mesmerized by hands hands the whole time, and maybe possibly trying to imagine him doing that to me. he sang to me again :) for like two seconds but still.then the shirt came off and he had this really cute one with stars on it underneath. Boy can this dude get intense REALLY fast. I was blown-away. heh, whoever this song is about, he really wants them to stay! I think its about Selena personally. anyway.So, when he pulled his shirt I got to look at his chest and wow, I was surprised. He is actually pretty ripped! i mean, he doesn’t have Taylor Lautner abs, but he’s got a little somethin’ somethin’ ;) he was crying…but not like tears flowing down, just emotional in the face. So, he got on his knees RIGHT in front of me! Good lord the boys are so emotional! I can see Nick and Joe crying at their weddings. BAHAHAHA! I’m the complete opposite except for when he played albl, it was only a tear or two shed though. He stayed infront of me and bff for like 20 seconds and we were like “We’ll stay bb!” rofl. I really want him to accidentally rip his shirt for real one day. It would make my life. His hip bones are SEXY!

http://twitpic.com/ylkc4 mmmm

Conspiracy theory! Nick was totally rocking out on this song with the people in the front row. We were air guitaring this song up! he can headbang pretty good. : )

Stronger! song along time, Balloons? Idk they were all over the crowd. Random.

Then tonight. It was beautiful and finally who I am! He loves it when people sing this song! he was grinning ear to ear. Then is was over :/

Hmmm things i left out:

I saw Papa J, and Hoffman taking pictures. The bodyguards were funny and i think his name was Mike?

Ummm, I saw Nick J’s tour bus leave.

I didn’t take any picture because they just would have been really shiny and up his nose. not attractive. lol.

Selena Gomez didn’t go to the concert. I wanted to meet Maya but she wasn’t there :P

Oh yeah, I’m completely in love with Nicholas Jerry Jonas. It was an amazing concert and totally worth every penny. I got to experience first hand the eye contact we always write about in our stories and his smirks and little smiles. He bobs his head like a chicken and his dance moves are adorable. And no matter what he says, he is a really funny person. Nick is a truly beautiful person in real life, inside and out and I hope to see in and meet him in the future again. Thank you so much Nick Jonas for an amazing night I will never forgot.

P.S. Nick is so short and he has short fingers…just saying. But I can’t talk because I’m only five foot two. :/

P.P.S. if you can go to a concert, GO!

the end.
January 18th, 2010 at 09:14pm