An Ode to A7X

An Ode to Avenged Sevenfold
Written by: XplagueXofXshadowsX

They are our Second Heartbeat.
They make us want to Scream.
A day without their music is An Epic Time Wasted.
Needless to say we would be Lost and MIA without them.
They told us to Seize the Day and we do.
If not, then we would Walk the Streets and be Shattered by Broken Dreams.
They our are Radiant Eclipse when we find Darkness Surrounding us.
We now walk down the middle and don’t mind those pesky Crossroads.
We whisper Dear God when We Come Out at Night just to see them perform.
For some reason if we can’t make it we sigh and say, “I Won’t See You Tonight.”
Hearing stories of them getting Trashed and Scattered, after tipping back a few Brompton Cocktails of course, makes living seem Almost Easy.
We talk about them with Critical Acclaim because we know that the Strength of the World really is on their shoulders.
People talk down about them and we feel Betrayed.
But we Turn the Other Way and ignore their Lips of Deceit although we still have The Fight.
We’ve all shared our Unholy Confessions about playing Beast and the Harlot in Chapter Four with them and being considered a “Girl I Know” by one of them.
Whether it be M. Shadows, who can create sexual Tension in an arena like a Clairvoyant Disease; Synyster Gates, who we would follow to the Afterlife just to see him play;
Zacky Vengeance, whose green eyes hold the key To End the Rapture;
Johnny Christ, an amazing Gunslinger as he plays his bass to perfection;
or The Rev, A Little Piece of Heaven who turns into a Sidewinder behind the drums.
Regardless of which member, they all have The Art of Subconscious Illusion that,
with a simple Flash of the Blade, leaves us Unbound on The Wild Ride.
Unfortunately, The Wicked End will come And All Things Will End,
which will lead some to deem them as Forgotten Faces.
But those of us who have been with them though Thick and Thin know they aren’t gone forever.
They will be Waking the Fallen somewhere in Bat Country, Blinded in Chains,
where they will Burn it Down while playing for Dancing Dead Demons
Until the End of their Eternal Rest.
While some Desecrate Through Reverence the Remenissions we have
of them, we begin Breaking the Hold because Avenged Sevenfold will always be our Warmness on the Soul.
January 22nd, 2010 at 04:04am