High School Lies

I have finally found out about social statues for high school and what you are not allowed to do if you are not popular. Like myself! The first rule of being a weirdo in high school is to be known as a crazy person…although most crazy people are very fun to hang with. There is also less pressure from peers if you are freaky with other freaky people. No having to put down people for things they are different for. No having to worry about what you wear or look like. Then last, is no having to make jokes about people behind their back. Not that weird people at school can avoid worrying or doing such things, but still. As a popular person you have to worry more on those kind of things. Although, they really won’t help you in the future, except for being the most fashionable, or dance king or queen…I guess. That only puts more pressure on people and high school is already too much. So being popular is not really a good thing, but then comes the bad part about being the quiet, smart, and freaky person in school. When you are smart, popular people think you are snobbish and can’t be funny…it’s a lie! When you are shy, you are not allowed to yell or get upset about anything when being teased or mocked. It’s just not them…it’s another lie! When you are freaky, you can’t dress cute and be a good person…it’s a mega lie! Lies I tell you, lies! The world is filled with them.
January 28th, 2010 at 03:18am