Backstabbers;

Crying. Why did god create this? Because if he didn't, we would have all this anger and sadness built up in us. Sometimes it's okay to cry. At other times, its not. You may cry over someone very close to you dieing, such as your grandmother or grandfather. Or perhaps stubbing your toe, or not getting your way with something. But crying over something like over someone who doesn't care about you, and isn't worth your tears is pathetic. Today I was talking to my good friend, Emily. And me and her were having a disscussion about my other 2 friends. I know that's considered talking behind their backs, but it wasn't. We were expressing our feelings about how they have been acting. Saying stuff behind eachothers back and how our 1 friend always is with my other friend and ignores me and emily.I'm going to try to talk to her. because this is my last chance. But as i'm writing this, I am realizing that its not really worth it.
Because she will never take it seriously, and will never understand.
And it's not worth fighting for someone, who wouldn't fight or you.
So maybe I should give up?
Who knows. The only thing I know right now, is when dealing with backstabbers;
Those bitches are only powerful,
when your back is turned.
January 29th, 2010 at 10:04pm