My gosh! Strippers, music and drunk work mates... What a night

AC/DC aka Acca Dacca were absolutely AMAZING! Who knew that they would have sooo much energy and stage presence at their ages! Angus Young, was non-stop for two hours and did a fifteen minute guitar solo. Oh and he stripped, which was absolutely hilarious to watch, and he had AC/DC boxers on, classic. Far too many girls in the mosh pit not wearing bras and pulling off their tops though. Other than that, brilliant music, brilliant weather, great friends equals one amazing night.

Managed not to have to go drinking with the guys from work as well which was good 'cause I really couldn't be bothered. Had a few beers with them before hand though. Had lunch with my mates on Sunday and planned my friends birthday for this Sunday coming. We are all going to dress up like were in a band, with cardboard cutout instruments and head into Wellington to meet up with more mates and spend the day playing arcade games, bowling, playing pool then going to dinner :)

Should be a wicked cool weekend, and we wont get to many weird looks as the NZI Seven's are on this weekend as well

How was weekend? Get up to anything fun/exciting/weird/intriguing? Let me know

Kimi ??

R.I.P. Nan, Tenga and Granddad. Missing you soo much right now ??
February 1st, 2010 at 07:03am