I've neglected you, Mibba.

It's been so long since I posted a journal on here. What's up Mibba? How's the cold weather treating you?
When I last journaled, it was August, and a few of my friends had turned on me. Everything's better with them, although we will never be as close as we were. But I'm just glad that everything worked out. The last journal before that was about me getting rejected. Well, it's all okay now. That same girl, Lydia, is my best friend again, and I'm talking to her as we speak. I've finally moved on, and boy was it worth it.
I'm currently in a relationship with a girl named Brenna. We used to live next to each other before my mom passed and I had to move away. But since the summer, we've started talking again, and now we're as happy as can be. For all of you out there who are single and lonely, I can say so myself: Good things come to those who wait. I love you Brenna.
12-18-09<3
Thanks to all the support I got from my last few journals, by the way. Anyway,
I'm now a freshman. I'm not doing well in pretty much all of my classes. Homework brings my grades down so much. Drama at school will never end, and that's a fact. Sucks, huh?
Well, that's pretty much all for now. Feel free to add me on AIM, Myspace, or Facebook. Be sure to tell me that you found me on mibba though!
AIM - Corey10a3
Facebook - Search 'Corey Karnes' in Ohio.
Myspace - myspace.com/corrahlovesyou
Thanks for reading guys. Love you all. ;D
-Corey.
February 1st, 2010 at 07:14am