Nothing Changes

You know the feeling you get when something ... Such as school starts up again, and you realize that nothing has changed? That everything was, and is still the same as when you left it, so long ago? Don't you hate it.

I mean who would want to come back to deaqling with all the nonesense school seems, to be able to come up with. It surprises me that after so long, everything is still the same as when i left. Old friends treating others like dogs, popularity contests going on, fight after fight, but thats only the start of it.

Though one or two things might have changed, like friends diching you for their boyfriends? Boyfriends diching you for their friends? Teachers not caring?

Though things aint the same in some ways, other ways its still the same old stuff going on everyday, with no end, and the only person who seems to realize this is you. It gets annoying how nobody seems to want to help you, in your mission to change things to some other perspective, but if you think about it, its probably what goes through everyone else's head to, thinking you have no idea what sort of burden they have to put up with.

But then again, thats school for you, aint it?
February 3rd, 2010 at 08:08am