AHHH!!! Stupid Stalker! [one shot stories wanted]

So i have a stalker..... well a guy that is obssesive and a total creeper.

So a few months ago my phone decided to stop working so I got a new one, but all of my numbers got deleted in the process, so I borrowed my friends phone to get all of my numbers back. Well, I have a guy friend that I look up to and his name is Patrick D, and she is friends with him too so i thought it was Patick D when I saw the name patrick in her phone so i saved the number and txted it saying hey Patrick!! turns out it wasn't my patrick, it was this creepy guy named Patrick C.

So you see how I got confused? haha anyways i talked to him not knowing he was a creeper a first and he seemed nice, then he asked for topless picutres and I was like ummm NO!! i am absolutly NOT talking to you anymore! So I told him off very rudely and deleted his number I didnt here from him for a couple of weeks then he radomly txts me and I ask who is this? and he is like really you deleted my number? so of course I know it is him.

So I ask a really good friend of mine (that i also happen to have a kinda sort of romantic relationship) to txt him and scare him, he does and Patrick C ignore the messages.

so now I have com up with this really elaborate lie about how I have a boyfriend that is scary and possesive so he should ust leave me alone. He doesn't seem to get it! And so I am ack to wear I stared.

Any ideas??

Also I want to read some one shots please :D
February 4th, 2010 at 03:24am