February 3rd, 2010 (I Met WHO?!)

So, yesterday was the best day OF MY LIFE. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm pretty sure it comes close to being the best day.

It started out like any other day. I woke up, I took a shower, I got dressed, I went to school. Then, after school was when the fun started. My mom and her boyfriend drove me to Des Moines, because EYE was going to see The Used for the second time in my life. Once I got there, I was standing with my friend Madi, and she was all, pissed off 'cause apparently Quinn had told her that he'd go get Dan for her. See, Madi is in love with Dan. She made a shirt that says "Dan is the Man" and wore it to the show.

Anywho, I was just pacing back in forth while Madi stood in the restriced section (sounds like Harry Potter XD). Then I heard her say, "Dan. Dan. Dan." It progressively got louder. She saw him and Quinn standing outside of the bus. Eventually he told her to wait a minute. Then I looked up and she was STANDING RIGHT BY THEM. So, being the awkward person I am, I skipped over to them. When I got there Quinn looked at me and said, "Hey." If you know me, which you probably don't, I am IN LOVE with Quinn. My reply to him was a very awkward, high pitched, "Hello!" I got a picture with him and Dan. And it was probably the best show I've ever been to, all in all.

Comment if you want to know more. I don't feel like typing it all out now. :)
February 4th, 2010 at 11:49pm