6-26-09

HEY! I broke up with David a few days after my last entry in May. We were at the Rock & he smelled like smoke which was disgusting...then he expected me to kiss him! ugh!

And the worst part? Freddy, my best guy friend, was there and it felt like he kept staring at us. Now you see why I feel guilty every time I try to date someone.

Okay so I kinda have a thing for him. You can't blame me! He's pretty good looking and we like the exact same stuff! He's just three years older than me:( Plus he has a girlfriend named Heather. She doesn't seem his type but who am I to say anything. I barely know the girl.

He jokes around with me and always knows how to cheer me up and make me laugh. I remember I saw him at the county fair in 08 and I had no idea he was my best friends brother. Then one Wednesday he came to my church and thats when we first met. Then we IMed and I hung out with him at this Fall Festval at my old elementary school. One of the funnest nights ever. I even gave my math teacher, Mr.Moore, a hug on a dare! And I ate this nasty cupcake that I thought looked cute.

Now we just text alot. I'll be a freshman next year and maybe I'll see him in the halls or something. Plus I'll get to see my other older freinds like Brittani, Charon, Ana, and Jasmin:)
February 6th, 2010 at 05:46pm