teletubbie hater and my precious spongebob jammies ( gahh I heart Spongebob )

Hehee , so how's it been everyone ? Ahh , I hate snow , jeah christmas , snowmans blahblahhhhh very nice but who was the idiot who invented snowfights ? Like really , I would like to kill that guy , my face hurts because my best friend thought it was funny to bombard me with ice balls , gahhhh ! What else ? Ohh my lovely brother , he has a new t-shirt that says '' I HEART EDWARD '' , wtf ? No offence twilighters but that is beyond wierd , I think he is adopted or just retarded ( no offence ) . Ohhh I had the best dream ever , first I was in a beautiful room with John OHH *drooling* , then suddenly Alex Gaskarth jumps out and starts singing .. WOW ! Sweet dream , last week I dreamt that Pete wentz was my long lost brother and I defeated Lord Voldemort with my awesome spell ''' Avaca- die- aleready-dabra-you bastard '' it was beautiful . Gabe Saporta baked me some victory chocolate cookies and everyone was happy ... lalallalalaaa I am sooo wierd ahemmm .
Right now I am drinking hot chocolate *mmm, chocolate ..drooling again* and reading Tolstoys ''War and Peace'' because I'm bored and I refuse to watch Teletubbies with my younger cousin who refuses to accept that the little red one is much cooler than other freakking teletubbies !!!!!! And she wanted to steal my jammies .. , my precious spongebob jammes , she's evil , NO ONE can have them . Okay I know that I am phatetic , no need to tell me that . And ahemm 6 bottles of Red Bull unleashes a Monster .. MUHHAHHAAA
February 8th, 2010 at 06:13pm