I'll Read Your Story..

and throw in a comment if you do the same for me. I haven't had the time to read anyones stories on here for ages, and since my computer and laptop are on self-destruct mode, it's really really hard to do anything apart from read and watch things.
(Typing makes my laptop throw a fit -_-)

Sooo..since i've got about a week off college i need something to do.

I like stories with:
Vampires/Werewolves - just as long as it ISN'T anything to do with Twilight.
Avenged Sevenfold. Or anything with Synyster. ^-^
Slash pairings. - inspires my DTT story bahahaa.
Anime based stories such as Death Note, Naruto, and Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry :D

Well i can't really think what else i'd probably read. Probably original fiction. If you have a story you'd want me to read though, it doesn't hurt to ask..politely. Hahah. Oh what the heck it doesn't matter, just throw your stories at me!!

Here's my story i want you to check out - NewSense There's only ONE chapter, so it won't take you long to read it and comment. And it's original fiction in a rough draft kinda thing, cause i'm working on a book and that's what it's going to be, hopefully..in a few decades..if anyone would buy it in the first place haha.


Image
February 11th, 2010 at 07:37pm