Top Ten best live bands (that I've seen)

10. The Shins
A great great great live band, very funny, very cool, great music, great performance.

9.Queen + Paul Rodgers
An amazing band, Paul Rodgers is the only person I would want filling in for Freddie, and he did it so damn well.

8. NoFX
Awesomelicious, this band fucking kicks ass live, with their disturbingly funny jokes and amazingly awesome music.

7. Blink 182
although they may be one of my favorite, if not my favorite, bands, they only make seventh because they were overshadowed by someone else on this list. However, they still gave an awesome performance, plus you get to see one of the best drummers ever play live. always a good show.

6. Weezer
The band that out played Blink, Weezer put on the second most surprising concert I have ever seen. They completely blew my expectations for them out of the water.

5. Streetlight Manifesto
Streetlight is also one of my favorite bands, and they just played their hearts out and made the show great. Also, the crowd was really cool at the show, and that added to how much I liked the show as a whole.

4. Modest Mouse
Moedest Mouse is one of my favorite bands ever. That said, they gave everything they had into their performance. After just one song, Isaac Brock was sweating bullets, and the music was just phenomenal, as always.

3. Amos Lee
Amos Lee was just an opener for the act I was waiting for, Bob Dylan and his band. But Amos Lee stole my heart (and signed my cd ;) with his bluesy/country/R&B style rock and roll.

2. R.E.M.
Not even one of my favorite bands, R.E.M. was the single most surprising show I have ever seen. I didn't even go to see them, I went to the show to see one of my favorite bands, Modest Mouse, and R.E.M. just stole the show.

1. Anti-Flag
AWESOME-FUCKING-LICIOUS BAND TO SEE LIVE!!!! ANYONE WHO HAS A CHANCE TO SEE THIS BAND LIVE, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO EVEN LIKES PUNK JUST A LITTLE BIT.
February 11th, 2010 at 08:26pm