Suicide, bands saving lives.

I'm sorry to say it ...

but your favourite band didnt save your life.

You saved yourself. yeah you may have been listening to them with the knife in your hand & etc ... but they didn't turn up on your doorstep, yell at you and take whatever it could've been out of your hands.

You put it down yourself, You were the one who saved yourself. If you had a gun to your head ... where the FUCK are you getting a gun at that age ... and why the hell would you blow your brains out?

Personally, suicide is the most pussy way to end your life ... Just because some things get tough that doesnt mean you slit your throat or hang yourself. it's also the most selfish way to end it ... Okay, so you got bullied and or a boy/girlfriend broke up with you. Is that your payback? suicide, in the end ... you've basically let them win anyway, you gave up, by killing yourself, yes, they may have to live with guilt, but you've still given up yourself. Yeah, ive had some experiences in my life, some not as bad as others ... but i've had friends commit suicide ... and it's the saddest thing ... it really is ... but why did they give up? why didnt they keep fighting ... You know you have friends to lean on ... you know you have family to talk too.

you could be leaving behind alot of people that love and care for you. and dont give everyone the old exscuse, "they never loved me, no-one does."

News flash: there's always AT LEAST one person out there who loves you for everything your worth ... i know there's alot of people i love .. and i wouldnt want them to feel in anyway like they couldn't talk to me about it. and it wont sound selfish when you say it. Yeah, someone does care for me, love me ... wouldn't suicide just leave them alone ... you could've been the person that they relied on, and you've gone and killed yourself ... wouldn't feel so good ... Yes, bullying is getting out of hand, and it's bullshit with the schools "anti-bullying" program. but there's school councilers ... parents, family friends, friends. Just because you were picked on a few times, dont go and slit your throat .. and cause more people pain ...

Put down the pills, the knife, the gun, the rope. Get out, live life ... find good things about life ... not negative .. you might actually enjoy yourself.
May 31st, 2007 at 05:50pm