A new level of whoring. Anyone wanna *** themselves out?

If you help me I will help you. ;) if you vote then I will review three of your stories! Thats right Three! Now I am trusting you guys will actully vote and wont lie just to get comments.

I really need you all to help me and my family. My sister in law recently had a baby named Haylee. She is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen. Well, they entered her into a contest. Basically it’s a photo contest and if they win it would really help them out considering they are both in college and are still living in the basement with a baby. So could you please go vote for her. Now the way the voting process works you have to rate the babies on a cuteness factor of one star, being ugly, to 10 stars, being cute. You can only vote once on each computer and you have to rate all of them until you get to Haylee. I know there are a lot of pictures and you may want to exit out but please don’t. You can take a break for a little while and come back to it but please just give Haylee ten stars.
Haylee’s picture is in black and white and she’s lying on her tummy with a bright red bow in her hair. If you want to go see what the picture is to be sure you can go and click top 10 babies and she’s either in number one or in number two.
Heres the link: http://www.photowow.com/contest/vote.aspx
Please help is out it would really mean a lot to me and my family. Thank you.

Right now shes in second place and if you all move her up to first everyone who voted will get all of there stories reviewed and all of their stories will get a Subscription. Okay guys if you have any question leave a comment and i will answer them. Please go vote guys!
February 15th, 2010 at 03:22am