Girl Scouts are the future CEO's of the world. (Tell me your Fact of the Day)

Hello there!

Yesterday, my mom came home with SEVEN boxes of girl scout cookies. We already had three in the pantry that we hadn't even opened yet and I have two boxes stashed in my room! That brings us to a grand total of TWELVE boxes of girl scout cookies in our house!

That, my friends, is why Americans are so fat. McDonald's doesn't stand a chance against Girl Scout Cookies. I mean, I've written two journals about them in less than a week.

Or maybe it's just me with the problem....

Anyway,

I'm not a big make up person. I wear it, but I'm not like "Oohhh pretty eyeshadow!" Yesterday I got those new Smokey Eyeshadow Sticks. Oh man! They are UH-MAZING!

I only got two, but I'm gunna go back and buy some more. I need some more chap stick anyway. I'm addicted to Burt's Bees. That stuff is the shiz!

:D

Have any of you tried that Nevea stuff? Or maybe it's Novea. I don't know, but I know a lot of people that use it. I was wondering if it's any good.

There was a history test I took last week. The one I guessed C for every answer on. Yeah, I got a 65 on it. I was mad, because I had an A in that class for once and now I have an 82. That'll be good for my GPA. (Note the sarcasm)

Ohh and we're doing the whole course selection thing right now. I can take every single class next year as a college class. Of course that's what my parents want me to do.

I just can't wait for summer. It won't be cold, I can get a tan, and NO FREAKING SCHOOL!

Fact of the day:
????? You give me a fact

Answer the questions I asked too please :)

xxMaddie

Oh and something to read please. No fanfics though.
February 15th, 2010 at 04:52pm