February 14 2010 10:54 pm

Pretty good day today. Talked with Alycia for most of it. It's great having her again. I'm glad she took me back. It just doesn't make any sense to me as to why the fuck Jess and her friends wont fuck off. I'm happy where I'm at and thats all that matters to me. I'm not going to let her shit bug me now. She's trying to pull some shit about being pregnant now. I can strongly say that, no she fucking ain't. God bless condoms. Stupid bitch probably quit taking her pills just to try and get knocked up to get me to stay with her, too late. She can try to stir up all the drama she wants, its not going to make it any easier for her. I am not going back to her. That was the last time. I know I will be able to see Alycia all the time as soon as I get my license. I just hope this fragile body of mine can make it. I got tests coming up right away, then its surgery. Hopefully they will just rip whatever it is thats causing these problems right out. It's almost been six months of unanswered questions. I act like theres nothing wrong, like dying is a joke to me, but I scared to die. Right now that is. Someday I will except Death with open arms like he were an old friend. This body might be feeling like the end is coming closer, but this soul still has plenty more fight left in it. I have a purpose. Love will keep me going. I just pray that she is as strong willed as I.
February 15th, 2010 at 10:25pm