U MISUNDERSTOOD!

ok guys... have you ever had one of those moments where u say something and tthen someone misunderstood wat you said and then the whole school fids out?

1. "AWWW U HAVE A NICE BABY CUP-" my friend dez-meon told my that in 2nd period today and somone didnt listen very well and thought he said i have a nice baby BUMP.... so now i have people come up to me and say when am i due...

2. " NO DONT CUT ME!" i was mouthing something to my friend from across the room and she misunderstood me and then yelled that during a test... (we ended up in the principles office...)

3. "You fucked ur mom in her face?!?!" i mean seriously, it sounded like Lacey (friend) said that so now people wont look at her tha same O.O (OH LACEY IM SOO SORRY I DIDNT NOO)

4. "DID U JUST CALL ME A FUCKING BITCH!!!" thats wat i told my math teacher during class today... He ended up sending me to time-out in the corner of the room... (who knew that a 40 year old man punishes 9th grade students by sending them to time-out...)

5."THE FUCKING NUMBER 4" is what i yelled at my history teacher for no particular reason. TEHE

P.S. HAVE YOU EVER HAD ANY OF THESE MOMENTS?

LUV:
KAYLIN
February 18th, 2010 at 02:10am