Aladdin: "Still I think he's rather tasty."

4th Journal. :/

No one in the world cannot not like Aladdin! D< (If that makes sense.) Today, in the girl's locker room, I started a conversation about how he was the sexiest cartoon ever. It sounds more awkward then it is, but us girls are so open with each other.

Before I go on to the 'girls' topic: Aladdin! XD

I've had One Jump Ahead stuck in my head for the past week; I love the song because it's so much fun. :D



The crazy part is, I didn't like Aladdin when I was younger. As a matter of fact, I HATED it. But last year I wanted to get in touch with my inner child so I watched it and fell in love. I was such a picky child though. I didn't like any of the princess movies except the Little Mermaid... :x

So, yeah, Aladdin is my pimp.

ANYway, my science teacher once told us about how if you put a whole bunch of guys in a room who don't know each other for two hours, they won't really talk to each other that much and stay in their own little boxes (unless, perhaps, it's Super Bowl time again).

Then he commented on how if you put a whole bunch of girls in a room who don't know each other for two hours, they'd be best friends and giving each other contact info when leaving the room. xD And I never realized how right he was. The other day, I chatted with these random girls about what we wear to bed. :) Fun conversation.

Two Questions!:
Uno - What is your favorite animated Disney movie song?
Dos - GIRLS, what random things do you talk about with random girls?

And if you haven't seen it already, check out Because I Am A Girl.

Kristen, out. <3
February 19th, 2010 at 02:53am