Twitter Teams and Facebook

In the passing of Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan a bunch of people on Twitter have made teams to support the Avenged Sevenfold family it had spread into an international role play or RP as known by the Tweeters lol. Some times its fun other times its not but that is all because of the dreaded "Drama Llama".

We have banded together in the time of need to deal with the loss of Jimmy. I for one know it has helped me. I have made some amazing new friends and been able to cope better with their help. I just hope I have helped them back even if it is just one of the many teams.

Okay onto the reason for this post for you "teams" out there and I use the word loosely because not all the people that are in on the role play are a TeamSomeone they are just a Someone! So from Twitter and Mibba I move you to another popular site Facebook where I have created a group called: Teams And Role Players Of Twitter!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=314246272519#!/group.php?gid=314246272519

I hope the link works.

The group is made for anyone involved with the RP or even if you are just an innocent bystander to the madness of it all. We hope to meet in RL aka Real Life one day and that is where we plan it all. So please join it and let us know when and where you think we should meet.

If you haven't added me as a friend on here you are welcome too! :D

If you wanna add me to MSN just message me on here and I will give you mine.

You can also add me to Facebook Samantha M Rotelick is how you find me on there. For the rest of Feb for sure my pic is gonna be of a rubber duck and an orange candle. Just let me know who you are and where your from lol.

I also have a MySpace if you want the link for it message me. Same thing here just let me know who you are.

I think thats all that I have to say if anyone knows of anything I left out comment it below.

Love To All!

StormerVengeance
February 19th, 2010 at 01:07pm