I can't believe this

I forgot my spider man hat at work Thursday night. I called Nick, the closing manager, to put my hat some where i could find it and no one would take it. So when i got there this afternoon, i looked around the office for it. it was no where in the office, i even got Dan to help look for it, but we couldn't find it. He said to keep an eye on the drivers when they came in, cause they might have taken it. I'm so p*sseed off. I liked that hat a lot. that and my Mummy hat.

Wednesday night, i had the weirdest dream ever. It had Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie in it. I was dating, i guess, Ry in it. It was completing strange, you know. It wasn't like some dreams that you have when the people you don't know, aren't really there, or aren't seen much. But i mean, with this dream, i could see Ry and Bren really well and all. it was odd i haven't thought about the boys of Panic in ages it seems like. I kind of fell back into a love for Panic and their music again.

I haven't really thought about Moses much. which i guess is good. I mean, i probably have much of a chance at him as i do with a guy in a band.

I can;t decide if i wanna go to college or not. I mean if i went then it would be for music, art, dance, or forensic science. I mean i love all of that stuff. I'm really into dance and art, i love to sing, and forensic is just so cool.

I need to find people for a band. it's just me right now. No Common Sense is dying before it even starts.
February 21st, 2010 at 05:14am