My sisters boyfriend... O.e

OK guys my sisters boyfriend of 3 years just moved back, so im going to tell u my life now that he has moved back...( hes been back for like 3 days...)

Ok the first day he came back i was in school, and when i saw that he was in my fourth period class i told him that courtney (my sister AKA typo_gurl32) was in the class right across the hall from us. Ok so when the bell rang me and him waited outside of her door. When she finally came out she was looking down at her binder (no one told her that he was back in lockhart cuz we wanted it to be a suprise for her). She looked up and stoped in her tracks! She then decided that it was ok to throw her binder in my face and then run into chris's arms (her bf)... It was soooooooo cute though! I was litteraly about to start slow clapping infront of everyone when they kissed. HAHA ok then the next day we took him out to eat because his b-day was comming up. We got our food, drinks ect. Then when our waitress came she asked us if we needed a re-fill on our drinks, haha then chris said "WHAT, ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!?!" her face looked like this O.O then she was saying n-nnn-no i-i-- didnt----, but chris said no im just messing with you. >:D Then he told my dad he loves him... (again random) So the next day after school he came over. We got into a fight because i kept on saying GOOD LORD... So evertime i said that he would take my hand and slap it like i was a 4 year old. I said "OMG CHRIS!!!" then he said "WHat?" then i said "THE NUMBER FOUR!" and he was like y the hell do u keep sayin that! and i said because its even and WAL-MART... (well its true!) then he said guess what and i said wat? then he said orange and i was all wtf?!? then he said because snakes dont have arm-pits.... Then we were all on the floor laughing. :D So after that i ate some mac-n-cheese. When i was done with that chris forcfully put me on his sholders... it was very uncomfortable... OK WELL THAT IS MY STORY ON MY SISTERS BF!!!

hoped u liked it (PLZ DO NOT COMMENT ON HOW I SPELL THINGS OR I WILL COME FIND U AND EAT UR 1ST BORN CHILD!)

love,
Kaylin
February 21st, 2010 at 08:55pm