n00b Alert

Konnichiwa, loves. I'm Amaya and I'm new here. I'm an otaku/Japanophile, I love music, and I like to write and Role Play (RP). My favorite color is red, my top five colors are red, black, blue, silver, and green. Neon/Flourecent clolors are the best. I have tons of experience writing, so don't worry if you're OCD about grammar and keying and such. I like ANIME AND MANGA. I'm somewhat Anti-Twilight. I LIKED VAMPS BEFORE THEY SPARKLED! I'm 13 (WOOT!) and I like Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, Fruits Basket, Ninja Nonsense, Chobits, Avatar (the blue people movie), Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teen Titans, anything Chibi, Ouran High School Host Club, and many others. I recently went out and bought a whole bunch of new manga books, all first volumes. Chibi Vampire, Drama Con, Absolute Boyfriend, D.N.Angel, and a whole lot of others. Naruto was my first anime and I'm so obsessed with it, my brain has been damaged. No, like seriously, I'm crazy. I actually believe the characters are real, living in their own dimension somewhere. As for music, I'm Tokio Hotel obsessed. I don't want to type anymore so, see ya.

Amaya Hiari~

P.S.--
Deidara and Itachi (both from Naruto) are mine.
February 23rd, 2010 at 02:49am