Today

*rubs eyes*
Okay, its um, 10.34 in the morning and i went to sleep last night at some 1.am or something, and woke up at 8...mom woke me up smack bang and told he it was 8, and i had to be in school at 9, and i was like BANG and up. And now i wanna go home and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, cause my eyes are all swollen, fuck, and my head aches.

And we only had to come to school just so we could wash out desks, i could have slept in. But i didnt know lol. So now i'm drinking coke, killing my teeth and reading poetry on GSB, commenting, then gonna go play some games. Speaking of games, my own comp at home doesnt let me play the sims2 and sim city bores me. And mom's comp is getting that cd thing fixed right now so i cant abuse...i mean use her comp either. *wide grin*

So i'm just stuck here with my exessive coca-cola consumption, my headache, and a plate of radioactive cookies(not). I think i might go on VF aswell and check out whats new on the board, havent been on in there in like....*scratches head*...ages....but i hope that they have something interesting...

I want mom to finaly gimme all of the pics i've made of myself lol, some are pretty emo-ish but i dont really give a shit, cause i can look like whatever i wanna look like, and i'll always be more punk-rock or emo-punk than just emo or just punk...heck you might even want to add a dash of goth to it. But i guess i dont feel like writing anything else right now...i'm bored out of my mind and sleepy as hell, and i will probably fall ontop of the person who comments first and then fall asleep, and then you are crushed MWUAHAHAHAHA...

....not
June 1st, 2007 at 09:22am