And I'm singin' "Uh oh!" on a friday night, and I hope everythings gonna be alright.

I'm tired of not talking to Eness and leaving our friendship frozen in such an awkward and bitter state. But I know her, if I talk to her, she'll stay quiet until I finish, blame it all on everything but herself, go home, cry, call kyle, he'll throw a tantrum, call me and get me pissed off, I'll call Zach, he'll get pissed, and in the end there will be a good six people pissed off because I'd probably tell Tina and Cece as well.

I've been incredibly patient with her for two years and now I'm just sick of her being such a push over to her douche bag of a boyfriend, Kyle. He can get away with murder in her eyes. In her eyes he's all she needs and she's well pushed us out of her life all for him. We come second to him.

They fight almost every night and she calls up Tina Cece and I and cries about it. She cries over the phone saying how she's scared that no one will ever love her. Um, Hello? What am I?
You think I'm staying up till 3 on a school night, listening to you cry and trying to comfort you because I think sleep is over rated?

I can see how she's scared that Kyle will leave her, but scared that there will be no more guys after him? I just don't know. So it's been well over a week since we've last talked. I miss her alright?

I miss on of my best friends. But there's no way in hell she's gonna try to talk to me after I sent that one test. It stated; "I'm so tired of these bitter feelings I have towards you. You're still my friend and I love you."

I won't get into detail about what she did, but it was her AND what her boyfriend did. And that is it. I don't like him. I've given him chances. That is is. I don't like him. I glare at him in drama class, I only talk to him when I absolutely have to and I pretend he doesn't exist. It's lovely.

I don't want to lose her as a friend, I've had her as one for four years. I don't want to lose her. But at the same time, I know I'm strong. I don't need her to survive or anything. Looking at how well the past two weeks without her have been, I think it's safe to say I could get on without her.

But I don't want to. Advice?
March 1st, 2010 at 06:14am