There's something about your smile that makes me want to dedicate an entire post to you.

I love the way you shake your hair into your face just to push it back out.

I love the way you notice the littlest things that most people never do.

I love that you’re blunt with me, and call me out on my shit.

I love that although we haven’t known each other for a long time, I feel like I can really talk to you.

I love that you feel like you can talk to me too.

I love that when you’re feeling crappy, you want to talk to me beause apparently, I make your day a little better.

I love the way you know exactly what to say and when to say it.

I love that you ask me questions and try to get to know me.

I love that you don’t let me do all of the talking either.

I love the way you try to protect my “innocence” by trying to button up your shirt and realizing that they’re fake buttons.

I love that you have your own insecurities even though they’re adorable.

I love that you can care for yourself, because it reassures me that you could maybe take care of me too.

I love that you think I’m pretty.

I love that you ramble on about the weirdest things.

I love that you can type really fast.

I love that you like to see me.

I love the way you smile.

I love the fact that you smile when you see me smile which is when I see you smile, so we both just look like two smiling idiots, which is perfectly fine with us.

I love that you can keep up with me, intellectually.

I love that you can keep up with me, randomly.

I love that switching from one topic to another doesn’t weird you out.

I love the fact that me knowing a bunch of random to weird bits of information is interesting to you.

I love that I am interesting to you.

I love that you wear Nikes and plaid shirts.

I also love that you wear v-necks.

I love that your room is pretty much empty, with the exception of a few clothes on the floor and your bed.

I love that even though your room is pretty much empty, and it’s only your bed that’s a mess, you feel the need to clean it up.

I love that you can cook.

I love that you name your inanimate objects.

I love that you know a lot about Harry Potter even though it’s not your favourite thing in the world.

I love that you have ambitions.

I love that you know shit about entrepreneurship.

I love that you can spell that goddamned word.

I love that you can open up to me.

I love how funny you are.

I love that even though your roomies are a bunch of drug dealers, you’re not one, and your drug dealing roomies are the “propa” kind.

I love that you’re independent.

I love that you have really beautiful hands.

I love that you think you have tiny nipples.

I love that you are British.

I love that you drink tea.

I love that you can crack jokes about your British-ness.

I love that you have an “unhealthy love for Asians - especially EURASIANS.”

I love that you have a thing for petite girls.

I love that you noticed that my shirt was a teeny bit low-cut and said so in a way that said, “I like it, but cover it up a little bit so that no other guys can see it and fall for you because I want you all to myself.”

I love how you try to make me jealous, which in turn makes me make you jealous and we go in a rampard circle although we know exactly what we’re doing.

I love that you’ll stay awake really late just to talk to me.

I love that you love talking to me.

I love how we can just sit there looking at each other and it’s not at all weird/awkward.

I love that the thought of you makes me grin like a dork.

I love that you said you had a bear crush on me.

I love that you think you can’t flirt at all.

I love how you accidentally said something somewhat inapproppriate but it actually made my stomach flutter.

I love that you can make my stomach flutter.

I love your taste in music.

I love that you’re a movie buff.

I love that you secretly enjoyed Confessions of a Shopaholic.

I love that one of your favourite quotes is from The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

I love that we met by chance.

I love your eyes.

I love your bottom lip.

I also happen to love your top one too :)

I love the fact that you’re computer/technologically savvy.

I love your witty humour.

I love that you’re almost always smiling or laughing.

I love that you listen.

I love that you understand.

I love that you want to look for the person you’re going to spend the rest of your life with.

I love that you’re coming to Canada this summer, be it on the other side of the country.

I love the feeling I get when I see you’re online.

I love the anticipation and the wait for each and every one of your replies.

I love that you anticipate mine as well.

I love your British terminology.

I love that although we both speak English, there’s still a language barrier due to the slang and sayings, and the amount of time we spend trying to explain them to each other.

I love that you seem to actually like my imperfections.

I love how much time can pass when we’re talking and we don’t even notice until it’s really late.

I love your amazing vocabulary.

I love that you actually enjoy math because you’re good at it.

I love that you have one of those tiny Hoover things for your desk.

I love how long this list is.

I love that I can probably come up with more.

I have to end it here, but this made me smile, which was the entire point anyways.
March 8th, 2010 at 06:12am