Can you be popular and not even know it?

Is it possible? Cuz I didn't know it..

So my freshman year I went to a school (Copper Canyon) with all my frineds from elementary who i have known since 3rd grade. But, tragically, towards the end of that year my mom decided that we should move closer to the family who mostly lived on the southside of town. so we left the westide, uprooting my whole entire effing life and movin it to Laveen, which used to be nothing but nasty farmland. So i've been ging to the same school high school that most of my cousin (and my whole damn family used to) go to since sophmore year. And the only person I really keep in contact from my old school is my bestest friend. Yesterday was her birthday but i sisnt get a chance to give her present so she suggested that I came to Copper during lunch to givce it to her and see my extended family haha.

So I get there, and she has to sneak me into the cafeteria because they guard that place like it's freakin' Alcatraz. *rolls eyes* I get through the door and at the same time my good ol' buddy Andrew is walking out. I call his name, he looks at me and starts screaming "OH MY GOD IT'S JEWEL!" then I feel a hundred freakin eyes on me ad the security lady comes over. i'm like "DAMN, busted." so she finds out i don't go there anymore but she still lets me in for about 10 minutes. their lunch is only 30 minutes, which is ridiculous. But anyway, I start sneaking up on people, and then they start screaming like I'm part of The Beatles or something. It was crazy because almost every person I laid eyes on..i knew!..and they knew me! HUGS, HUGS, AND MORE HUGS! i love hugs :D But sadly, some of the people I was looking forward to see most weren't there *sad face*. then the security lady started looking for me like a was a wanted fugitive, following me everywhere & then she kicked me out...ALAS!...they will see me at their prom and graduation so whoever I didnt see, I will see them then.

I had to write a journal about this because I just couldnt hold it in :D
These people are basically my extended family, one big ass (mostly mexican) extended family lol. i've been knowing them almost my whole life.
And to not have seen them in like 3 years, it made me so excited! I was bouncing in my seat with a smile on my face the entire way there AND back!
my friends are awesome. i love them..
March 10th, 2010 at 10:36pm