Who on Earth ACTUALLY CARES?!?!

I am really bored, so I'm just going to say what's on my mind. I suppose that's the point of a journal anyway.

Today I went over to my friends house, and we played outside, even though were having pretty bad weather here. There was a lull in it, and we ran around with a soccer ball, and jumped rope with her little sister. I've forgotten how much fun that was, singing all those songs about boyfriends, apple pies, sodas and snake bitten cinderellas. You people should try it sometime.

My friends are in a fight, and it's really annoying me. I won't give you all of the gory details. Even though they aren't that gory.

I'm trying to find a swim suit. I don't want a bikini (cuz i'm modest like dat). But I don't want want a one piece either.... although there are some nice ones at Delia's. GO TANKINI"S! Have any color suggestions?

I'm so excited for the spring! It's going to be the perfect temperature. Whenever I go out riding it's always nice because you aren't sweaty, but your not cold either. I love the horse I ride. His name is Fuzzy. He was a rescue horse that lived on a farm. He has anxiety issues though, like when I tighten his girth he makes a big deal about it. He started rearing once. He is really sweet though. And big. God, that horse is HUGE!
Another part of spring, the flowers. Mine are probably daffodils. They are such a pretty color of yellow. Next come petunias :)

I just went shopping! I got this pretty shirt from Delia's. And few shirts from Charlotte Russe. That store is da bomb! Can't beleive I just said that.

I will releive everyone out there who is reading this, and end my journal. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Although who on Earth would actually care what's going on in my mind?

Peace Out-

M.
March 15th, 2010 at 01:39am