Evil Teacher and QUESTIONS!

I apologize in advance for any foul language, bad spelling or incorrect grammar in this journal entry.

Well, what can I say...
School was monumentally shitty, my brother is acting like his father and I feel emotionally DRAINED.

Last week was work experience, which I did at a Vet clinic, that was exhausting, so much cleaning T_T
So today is Monday, which is obviously the first day back after the work experience, and it turns out that I have missed out on an assessment task!
So I had to do that at lunch, which I totally failed.
Then the douche bag of all douche bags calls me up to his office where hecomplains stands so close to me that spit flies at my face like missiles as he yells and rages.
It turns out that having Dominated Love Slave (Song by Tre Cool (Green Day's drummer)) saved to MY hard-drive is unacceptable, so it's a real fucking good reason to spit all over me while in a ranting rage.. Yeah real good.
And when I go to take a step away from him he decides to give me an afternoon detention!
Mother fucker T_T
I missed a whole period of science too, so now I'm going to have to catch up on that.
It's interrupting my learning! LET ME LEARN TEACHER YOU dumb fucker -____-
I really hate that teacher.
Me being me, is going to make his time with me a living hell and I don't care how much trouble it gets me into, because I have my mother :D She's so awesome that she'd tell the teacher to fuck off if he tried anything that would put my education at risk
<3 I love my mum.

So my rant is over, I feel much better, still drained, but better. SO MANY COMMAS!

I'm listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles, gosh I love this song!

Listening to: Hey Jude- The Beatles
Drinking: Orange Juice
Reading: Seeing Redd- Frank Beddor
Sleeping: In about One and a half hours (it's 10:36)

QUESTIONS:
1. What song are you loving right now? Hey Jude: The Beatles
2. Do obnoxious children irritate you? Yes! Very much so
3. Which is better; Orange juice or Apple juice? Orange Juice :D
4. Do you think that some teachers should go and "accidentally" fall down a well (like mine)? Stupid question to ask myself.
5. In your opinion do you think that that teacher was disrupting my learning? Another stupid question.
March 15th, 2010 at 12:41pm