WANTED: INPUT ON STORY IDEAS

Hello dear readers : )

Melanie and I need your guys’ help! We’ve got two great story ideas, and while we will eventually write both, we don’t know which one to do first. Then the idea occurred to us, “Ask the readers!” So here’s the deal: below are two brief summaries/descriptions of each story. Read them over, and let me (or Mel) know which one you would want to read first. Also feel free to give your opinion on which man of Avenged Sevenfold should be the lead male ;)

Story Idea One:
Summary: A soldier returns home from duty to find out that his wife has cheated on him and left him. With divorce imminent and only his war buddies by his side, the soldier must start his civil life over and rebuild. The journey is made easier by his unexpected run-in with an old friend from his high school days (the lead female).
Lead Male: I feel like either Matt or Brian from A7X would be a good fit for this story. I'm not usually one to write Matt stories, but I can definitely see him in the role of a soldier.

Story Idea Two:
Summary: This story is loosely based on the song and video for 'November Rain' by Guns N' Roses. This is my LEAST developed story idea, but I feel as though it's such a sad story to tell, that the readers would love it (if we could make it into anything, that is).
Leading Male: This one can go to any of the guys. Seeing as how I'm a Brian girl, my first opinion is him, but I feel like this story could have any of them as the lead.

Again, both stories will eventually be written; it’s up to YOU, as the readers, which one gets posted and finished first. Thanks in advance for your input!

love&&peace,

Heather
March 19th, 2010 at 02:21am