vent....

okay so...i broke up with my boyfriend Jacob cuz u no i just didn't feel the same way,well he still wanted to be friends so he was gonna be honest with me. he told me not to get mad.but he said he cheated on me with someone who i really hate.her names Emily.imagine a pregnant pig wearing a dress to small for it, then that's her! well yeah so everyone kept telling me that she was out to steal him and shit well i didn't be live them. and look were it got me.even my mom said she didn't like the type of girl Emily was.said she's dealt with them b4.anyways so we were friends until Jacob came to school.so when i confronted Emily bout it and guess what she denied it.then i told her off that he told me she did and i told Jacob and her that they need to fuck off cuz i never wanted to talk to them again.and sense Jacob has a issue with um..yeah.he said he was going to kill himself.then that got me worried.and then Emily text me saying that he was gonna kill himself and how it was my fault and i was the bitch.but think about it. i am taking half of the blame but she shouldn't have done shit with him while me and him were going out.and if she didn't we wouldn't be in this situation.we could just been broken up.and left it there.but No.....she always has to start drama.but so then i started getting worried about him, and then he text me saying that someone called the cops and he was in the back of a police car. and i started thinking.cops take away everything right???well that what everyone said..but. yeah and i thot u no like cops handcuffed u with Ur hand behind u????apparently not.so yeah.then he was text's me from the back of a cop car and going on about shit like how much he loves me and how the man i end up marring(sp.) would be a lucky guy.i was like, bull shit. if he cared than much then he wouldn't have cheeted.right???soo..yeah then here i am today.trying not to punch her fucking face out.or pour food all over her pig like face.seriously her noes looks like a fucking pigs knows.scan it with the FBI.so yeah.just needed to vent it out.
March 19th, 2010 at 09:26pm