was just thinking..

don't you just love it when you get real fucked with your bestfriend and take like 1000 photo's thinking you look hot then the next day you look at them and you look like camels dick. or when you go to the coast and drink too much vodka and you accidentally knock your friends tooth out. don't you just love those rebellious walks on the way home from school and your friend decides to take a piss in the gutter in her school uniform. or when you throw bricks through the windows of your mums old car. i love the nights when you get real pastered at your mates house down the road and you get glad wrapped to the clothes line. or when you're running away from a cab driver who's chasing you because you didn't pay that $60 fair and you hide in the bushes for like 5 minutes and you hear the bushes make noise and your bestfriend pops out and says "oh hey man!". or those times you've lied about your age so much that you can't remember how old you are to a particular person. and that time your mate drags you all the way from the back yard at a party to the road just because she want's you to watch her vomit and hold her hair back. or those nights of goon pong, beer pong and goon of fortune. random turtle races down the hallway, big army bags that you can sit in and someone carries you all the way to the fish and chip shop. watching porn with your friends and laughing the whole way through. playing "lets spit at the dartboard and see who gets closest to the bullseye." throwing giant plants on cars of people you hate. and those days where you just sit around with your mates and reminisce about the good old days. - i love my friends, we've had some pretty good times.
March 20th, 2010 at 10:04am